With the recent outbreak of COVID-19, Cuisine on Cue’s top priority is ensuring the safety and wellbeing of all of our staff and customers. We are constantly monitoring the guidelines set by Queensland Health.
All staff at Cuisine on Cue adhere to strict hygiene levels every day as part of our commitment to food safety. The use of hand sanitiser and correct hand washing procedures continue to be of the utmost importance in our kitchens. We have put additional steps in place in all areas of the business including the office, our transport fleet and at our events and we recommend the following steps:
- Use the hand sanitiser provided
- Cover nose and mouth with flexed elbow or tissue when coughing and sneezing
- Avoid contact with anyone who has fever, cough, sore throat, fatigue or shortness of breath
- Notify the Cuisine on Cue management team if you have travelled overseas and are returning from a country or region that is a high or moderate risk for COVID-19.
- Notify Cuisine on Cue if you have been in close contact with a known case of COVID-19.
Based on current Queensland Health advice, all staff members will be asked to self-isolate for the recommended time frames and undertake testing if showing symptoms of COVID-19 and are either known to have close contact with someone who has confirmed COVID-19 or travelled through a country of moderate risk (www.health.gov.au/covid19-countries). A clearance will be required to return to work at Cuisine on Cue.
If you have any concerns regarding your upcoming event, please do not hesitate to contact us.